[asterisk-users] E1 and T1 on the same card, or on the same server

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 08:28:49 CDT 2010

Thanks Kevin to verify this. This would really solve a very big problem for
me as E1-T1 conversions has been a big part of my work lately, with no
satisfactory and reliable solution yet. I'll propose this card to my client
and would love to try it.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com
www.pbxforall.com (beta)

On 2010-10-22 6:15 PM, "Kevin P. Fleming" <kpfleming at digium.com> wrote:

On 10/22/2010 04:05 PM, Zeeshan Zakaria wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> (Resending this email due to a typ...
Yes, the cards in question can handle some ports configured as T1 while
others are configured as E1.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kfleming at digium.com