[asterisk-users] Just Take dCAP at Astricon?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sat Oct 23 18:07:47 CDT 2010

Since it is Saturday evening (7PM EST) I am asking this on the list in case
someone who knows sees it and can answer.

Astricon is in my back yard for the first time, and I could hit you with a
rock.  I would always like to attend, and spoke at the 2007 Astricon in
Phoenix but don't have the idle cycles.

Question:  Can I just go to Astricon and take the dCAP exam only?  In and
out?  Cost?

I am not a real big cert guy because I have seen too many paper mill cert
"boot camps", but due to the proximity, I would definitely take the time to
get certified.

Is the cert on 1.4 or 1.6 now?

Thanks,
Steve Totaro