[asterisk-users] a2billing muting "enter the phone number"

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 14:03:20 CDT 2010

If you want to turn off the audio totally you can set audio to NO (it's
probably the 4th or 5th in list of Global settings). Otherway is to blank
the file responsible to play that file and keeping the settings intact.
However, there are numerous options to turn on and off the various
announcements which you should look into in the System Settings.

-Bruce