[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8 IAX Registration

Nic Colledge nic at njcolledge.net
Sat Oct 23 12:48:34 CDT 2010

Paul,
Thanks for your reply, I saw that issue on the tracker when I was trying to find a solution earlier but it looked completely different so I didn't give it much thought.
This happens on my install with both Realtime phones and those configured in iax.conf
I have just tried the branch you suggested and the problem remains. It's worse with qualify=yes but still happens (albeit less frequently) with qualify=no.

My iax.conf general section:
[general]
bindport=4569
bindaddr=0.0.0.0