[asterisk-users] hangup delayed very much on fastagi appliaction of asterisk 1.6

Thomas Liu thomas.liu at wshuttle.com
Sat Oct 23 07:20:17 CDT 2010

Hello my friends,

Previously, we developed fastagi application with Erlang to run on asterisk
1.4, it run very well.

But when we try to migrate this application to interface with asterisk
1.6.2.13( the same with 1.6.1 or 1.6.0),
We found the hangup issue there, the hangup event will delayed a few minutes
when callee hangup , or make an hangup
request on cli. The channel be hungup don't release at once on hangup action
performed. And on AMI , there is also no
hangup event output at once. So my fastagi application hold there too.
It'll delay a few minutes until the hangup
event output from cli or AMI.we tried dial over dahdi and sip channel, the
result
is same.

This issue don't happen on 1.4, has anyone here experienced the same issue?
And share the resolving experiences here ?
Is there any special configuration to control this hangup delay behavior?

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

Thomas Liu