[asterisk-users] Licensing of Default MOH

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 08:42:53 CDT 2010

On 22 October 2010 14:24, Miguel Molina <mmolina at millenium.com.co> wrote:
> I think the OP is asking for the old MoH sound (fpm-world-mix, etc) that
> came with asterisk. I wonder why the change from the fpm sounds to the
> opsound ones, it was a licensing issue?

I think the original 'fpm' files were not as freely licenced as
originally thought, so there was a need to change. The details and
discussion will be in the mailing list archives, so I won't bother
repeating it here.

The licences mentioned earlier in this thread all relate to the newer MoH files.

Regards,
Steve