[asterisk-users] Licensing of Default MOH

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 06:13:45 CDT 2010

The sound files for MOH, just like the voice files of Alison and
others are open and free.  You of course can always donate your
royalty free sounds or pay for some new sounds.  If your language is
not included in Asterisk, please contact a quality voice actor and
submit some sound files for your language.

If you are using Asterisk and the sound files in some unique or large
installation you may want to send a summary of the project to Digium
so that they can add it to the list of cool case studies.

~
Andrew "lathama" Latham
lathama at gmail.com

* Learn more about OSS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software