[asterisk-users] Counterpath Presence Patent and Android VoIP app

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 22:31:48 CDT 2010

Is it already Friday?

This week Counterpath has two big stories. Todd Carrothers, VP Product
Management and Mike Doyle, VP Technology will be on board to tell us
more about these two developments and to answer your questions on VUC
at 12 noon EDT.

1) Counterpath was granted a patent (# 7,809,381,) for presence
detection in mobile and fixed broadband networks.

2) As many of you who participate in VUC Fridays, Counterpath launched
their beta Android client a few weeks ago.

Join us, it should be an interesting discussion and as always, a long
after hours session where we talk about anything VoIP-related,
telephony, Internet and network technologies, mobile platforms and so
much more...

http://vuc.me for all info on ways to call and more about VUC

Got SIP ?  Call in at 12 Noon EDT on 200901 at login.zipdx.com which
accepts g711 and g722. We prefer the latter.

IRC: #vuc on Freenode.net - web IRC: http://vuc.me/irc

Hear you there!

/r