[asterisk-users] Incoming calls

Flavio Miranda flaviormiranda at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 21 14:59:35 CDT 2010

Hi all,

   After a lot of trouble with a TE110p working with mfcr2 , brazil variant, everything looks great,but I can not go out of my calls.
When I try I receive the following  log:
== Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5    -- Executing [33220567 at local:1] Dial("SIP/4804-0000001a", "DAHDI/g11/33220567,,T") in new stack  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/1/0)    -- Auto fallthrough, channel 'SIP/4804-0000001a' status is 'CONGESTION'****************************************************************************************This is  my dahdi show status:Digium Wildcard TE110P T1/E1 Card 0      REC     0      0      0      CAS HDB3 CRC4     0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)****************************************************************************************thi´s my dahdi show channels:
asterisk*CLI> dahdi show channels   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MOH Interpret        Blocked    State      pseudo            default                    default                         In Service      1 4800       default                    default                         In Service      2 4800       default                    default                         In Service      3 4805       default                    default                         In Service      4            default                    default                         In Service      5            default                    default                         In Service      6            default                    default                         In Service      7            default                    default                         In Service      8            default                    default                         In Service      9            default                    default                         In Service     10            default                    default                         In Service     11            default                    default                         In Service     12            default                    default                         In Service     13            default                    default                         In Service     14            default                    default                         In Service     15            default                    default                         In Service     17            default                    default                         In Service     18            default                    default                         In Service     19            default                    default                         In Service     20            default                    default                         In Service     21            default                    default                         In Service     22            default                    default                         In Service     23            default                    default                         In Service     24            default                    default                         In Service     25            default                    default                         In Service     26            default                    default                         In Service     27            default                    default                         In Service     28            default                    default                         In Service     29            default                    default                         In Service     30            default                    default                         In Service     31            default                    default                         In Service
MFC/R2 call offered on chan 1. ANI = 1221341400, DNIS = 4804, Category = National SubscriberNew MFC/R2 call detected on chan 2.

and  don't ring nowhere!
Thanks for help!Att,

Flavio Roberto Miranda

MSN:flaviormiranda at hotmail.com