[asterisk-users] SIP Blacklisting

Steve Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Thu Oct 21 11:25:50 CDT 2010

On 21 Oct 2010, at 17:03, Zeeshan Zakaria wrote:
> But the problem is how to make sure that only legitimate users are contributing to this list. Contributors to this list somehow need to verify to an admin that they are not hackers, and this the hard part.

I was thinking of having a threshold of number of people reporting an address before it's approved (perhaps from X countries to stop someone with their own subnet abusing it). Clearly it's not an easy thing to guarantee, but a 'report false positive' with human intervention at this point might be useful.