[asterisk-users] Asterisk Realtime Billing Question???

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 05:18:17 CDT 2010

Tarek,

I'm not sure why it would be our problem is someone came into your
office and started making long distance calls over a trunk I was
providing your company.... I'm pretty sure that if I had tried that
with some of my carriers in the past they would have laughed until
they cried...

Oh, and also, since this was a wholesale carrier, the customers were
in control of their own freeze amount. It was there to allow THEM to
control their account better. I'd be willing to bet that my clients
would have been happy to just keep billing them for every minute they
used.

Lastly, I would like to just say, I'm not the guy who requested the
feature, I'm the guy who figured out how to make it happen, and making
it happen back in early 2006, when the MySQL addon was just BARELY
stable...

It's ok, I don't need respect, I have the knowledge that I'm the mick,
and I'm awesome :P

Cheers :D