[asterisk-users] Adaptive CDR and default fields

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Wed Oct 20 19:24:07 CDT 2010

Paul wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 5:56 PM, Dan Austin <Dan_Austin at phoenix.com> wrote:
>> The cdr_adaptive_odbc documentation suggests that it is safe to drop
>> the standard fields, and while my system does continue to function the
>> dropping of the db handle and extra logging is annoying.
>>
>> Have I missed an option to disable recording the standard CDR fields?
>>
>Have you reloaded the module within asterisk?
>
> *CLI> module reload cdr

I have not, but as the system is not fully in production, I have been
restarting asterisk as I make changes.  I also realize I may have
poorly described the issue.

I did not 'drop' columns from the database.  My CDR table has four columns
that are custom and only those four.  They are being updated correctly.
The notices and warnings occur when Asterisk tries to insert a record
with the standard fields.

Dan