[asterisk-users] FFA SendFax rejects T.38 reINVITE (488 Not acceptable here)

VoIP Question voip.question at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 09:35:18 CDT 2010

Thank you Kevin,

We'll upgrade our server to 1.6.2.12 and try again.

Another question: Is there (expect for the admin guide that we didn't
succeed to understand the example in) an example somewhere for ReceiveFax
full extensions.conf diaplan? We would like to allocate one of the
extensions that our SIP provider gives us to a fax storage server or later
to email.

Michael