[asterisk-users] Is Asterix right tool for me?

James Miller paramedic18 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 02:48:31 CDT 2010

Thats right, i completely forgot that option!  I run a soft phone on my
laptop, which connects back through my verizon wireless aircard to the pbx
and allows me to call out while on the go from anywhere!

"I see blindness, not as a disability, but more of an ability.  And Sight
actually, more of a disability because some people with sight tend to judge
others by what they see on the outside, whereas I don't see that. I just see
that which is in a person."  Patrick Henry Hughes, Louisville Kentucky,2008