[asterisk-users] Distortion and block on analog lines

Alyed alyed at vivoxie.com
Tue Oct 19 17:50:11 CDT 2010

Hi listers!

Have a problem with distortion in some analog lines. When some call comes in
from PSTN the sound is really distorte, nothing can be understanded, but
Internal calls work ok.

Funny thing is that when I start/stop asterisk,dahdi, and wanrouter services
eveything goes fine again. This is happening every week or so. I'm using
asterisk 1.4.36, dahdi linux 2.2.0.2 and wanpipe 3.4.9
<ftp://ftp.sangoma.com/linux/current_wanpipe/wanpipe-3.4.9.tgz>stable
version, as you can guess I'm using Sangoma cards, specifically A400BRMDE

Sometimes it also happens that the lines block, so I'm unable to make
outbound calls using those lines.

both problems solve after services restart

any ideas?