[asterisk-users] IAX2 works one direction, but not the other...

bakko asannucci at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 13:43:50 CDT 2010

Hi Paul,

maybe there is some think wrong on iax.

if I set remotesecret on IAX2 extension the call from Server A to Server B
work but not authenticated and host is set to dynamic (normaly if is a IP
authentication on host parametre I put the IP)

If I set secret on two box and both are registered without errors, when i
call from box A or from box B to box A, always I receive this error "No
auhthority found".

Thi behaviour only happens if the Asterisk version onTwo box is 1.6.2.13. If
Asterisk version on Box A is 1.4.X and Asterisk version on Box B is 1.6.2.13
(with the same configuration) work fine.

Why?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

- Bakko