[asterisk-users] FFA SendFax rejects T.38 reINVITE (488 Not acceptable here)

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 12:54:32 CDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 1:01 PM, VoIP Question <voip.question at gmail.com> wrote:
> Digium claims that their FFA is the best and most compatible solution and
> they give one channel for free, but do not provide support for those that do
> not buy more channels, but why buy more channels if the free/test one
> doesn't work?

I don't know. I'm not using FFA, and I'm doing more channels
simultaneously than I want to disclose.

It's called app_fax, and it's been built into the 1.6 series for quite
some time now.

You seem pretty hell bent against spending any money. Not for FFA, not
for commercial digium support, not for an analog copper line, not for
an ATA.

So try app_fax. It's free.