[asterisk-users] How to connect asterisk PBX to PSTN

Marino Punturieri mapunt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 10:20:56 CDT 2010

Hi,

I think as more than one already replied this is feasible, but I would like
to underline that it's better to have a look to that book at least to know
how to ask and provide more details to this mailing list by using a more
VoIP/Asterisk standard language.

BTW I think you would like to implement a queue manager, that is already
available on Asterisk.
Of course, this is what I understood from your question.