[asterisk-users] How to connect asterisk PBX to PSTN

Jigar Joshi jigarjm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 01:28:09 CDT 2010

I will have a closer look at this book

My Question is :

Is it possible with asterisk to resolve all the code to one extension and
with the extension no.

For example person one calls it and enters code 1
person two calls and enters code 2

both the call should received by a single extension say 1001.
and there I should be able to differenciate both the calls using code
entered.

in the example: both the call will be given to extension 1001 and at 1001
there will be an app running that will make this into two calls.i mean each
packet contains the code entered.

I hope this answer would be helpful .

Thanks.