[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.0 Release Candidate 5 Now Available

Barry Miller asterisk-users at notanet.net
Mon Oct 18 22:01:20 CDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 07:58:07PM -0400, Asterisk Development Team wrote:
> On 10-10-18 07:54 PM, Asterisk Development Team wrote:
> > For a full list of changes in the current release candidate, please see the
> > ChangeLog:
> >
> > http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/ChangeLog-1.8.0-rc4
>
> Apologies, this link should be:
>
> http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/ChangeLog-1.8.0-rc5
>
> -- The Asterisk Development Team

Is it worth mentioning somewhere (ChangeLog? This list?) that all the
asterisk-core-sounds tarballs were updated today?  It would remind someone
[me!] who's trying to upgrade from an earlier rc to rc5 a chance to do a
'make sounds' before stopping asterisk for the install.  My test system is
on a slow link, and waiting for the tarball downloads in the middle of
installing is frustrating.

--
Barry