[asterisk-users] Create channel bank with TDMoE

Luis Antonio Prata Barbosa luispratalistas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 14:21:29 CDT 2010

Karim,

Try these 2 configurations for FXS and FXO hardware:

For FXS hardware

Remote asterisk (channel bank):
Configure FXS to immediate answer.
use s,1,Dial( dahdi / TDMoE_channel# ) in FXS context
use s,1,Dial( dahdi / FXS_channel#) in TDMoE_channel# context
Configure TDMoE_channel# to use "fxoks signaling".

Main asterisk
Configure TDMoE_channel# to use "fxsks signaling".

For FXO hardware

Remote asterisk (channel bank):
use s,1,Dial( dahdi / TDMoE_channel# ) in FXO context
use s,1,Dial( dahdi / FXO_channel#) in TDMoE_channel# context
Configure TDMoE_channel# to use "fxsks signaling" com "immediate answer"

Main asterisk
Configure TDMoE_channel# to use "fxoks signaling".

I didn't test, but I hope it helps.

Luis A P Barbosa