[asterisk-users] Queue Agent Getting Additional Calls When on the Phone

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Fri Oct 15 01:40:42 CDT 2010

Sorry for the top-post...

If you do a core show application AddQueueMember from the cli, you'll see the option I was referring to.

You'll also need to make sure you're properly reporting device state to asterisk. I think this means you need to set a call-limit for each sip peer that you want to monitor in sip.conf (we use 25 so there are no accidental limits actually applied), and setup hints in your extensions.conf for each peer.

Thanks,
--Warren Selby