[asterisk-users] Queue Agent Getting Additional Calls When on the Phone

Matt Darnell mattdarnell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 23:44:30 CDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 6:04 PM, Warren Selby <wcselby at selbytech.com> wrote:
> What version of asterisk are you using and method are you using to login your agents?  I recently had this issue with a 1.4.33 install where the agents logged in with agentcallbacklogin. In the end I had to move them away from chan_agent altogether, using dynamic agents and AddQueueMember, which has a parameter for designating a device to keep track of the state for that member. Seems to be working for now.

Here is little more console output:
localhost*CLI> queue show Sales
Sales        has 0 calls (max 10) in 'ringall' strategy (0s holdtime),
W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 0s
   Members:
      SIP/101 (dynamic) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
   No Callers

localhost*CLI> core show channels
Channel              Location             State   Application(Data)
SIP/101-0000000b     s at macro-tl-userexten Up      VoiceMailMain(101)
1 active channel
1 active call

'core show channels' show SIP/101 is use but 'queue show' does not.

-Matt