[asterisk-users] clustering

Josef Grand josef.grand2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 09:36:46 CDT 2010

use camailio for SIP SLB
sip load balancer

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rizwan Hisham
  Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 5:01 PM
  Subject: [asterisk-users] clustering

  Hi all,
  I am planning to do clustering for my company's asterisk servers. I dont know much about it, just read some articles on the internet and learned how to use DUNDi and some basic information about clustering.
  What I need to know is:
  1. can i register end user with multiple asterisk servers at a time?
  2. If not, Can I re-route registeration requests to different servers using 1 asterisk server as a gateway and multiple clustered asterisk servers behind it?

  cheers
  Thanks in advance

  --
  Best Regards
  Rizwan Qureshi

  __________ Information provenant d'ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version de la base des signatures de virus 5531 (20101014) __________

  Le message a iti virifii par ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

  http://www.eset.com

__________ Information provenant d'ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version de la base des signatures de virus 5531 (20101014) __________

Le message a été vérifié par ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com