[asterisk-users] Passing variables into macros?

j ki arsenalwegner at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 14 09:17:39 CDT 2010

Hi,I cannot get this to work..I have two application maps that call these two macro's...transfer is done on sip phone and transfer2 is done on the incoming dahdi line....thats all working....but the value stored in dtmf12 is never passed into the second macro so I get " " in the NoOp..

So how exactly can I do this...global variable,setGlobalVar,import etc..tried a few combos but they dont seem to work as I think they should?

this is in etensions_custom.. have no Global variable in this config..

[macro-transfer]
;performed on callerexten => s,1,Read(dtmf12,,5,,2,10)exten => s,n,NoOp(${dtmf12} [macro-transfer2]
;performed on callee
exten => s,1,Flash()exten => s,n,NoOp(${dtmf12}	exten => s,n,SendDTMF($dtmf12})exten => s,n,Hangup
ThanksJames