[asterisk-users] DMTF Mode

Dan Journo dan at keshercommunications.com
Wed Oct 13 09:44:57 CDT 2010

> I would suggest first to make sure that asterisk is receiving DTMF fine from your IP devices/phones. Do you have a test IVR where you can dial and press digits and verify that asterisk is responding?

Made a quick IVR, and its working for both sides of the asterisk (between the provider and asterisk, and between the sip phones and asterisk).

I think its an issue with DTMF Pass-through. Is there a way to disable DMTF passthrough? Maybe asterisk is blocking the signals from being repeated to the other party?