[asterisk-users] Asterisk Hangup Issue in Ringing State with Incoming call

garge rama garge.rama at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 03:10:18 CDT 2010

Hi,

I have simulated “Chan phone” driver according to my own driver code and I
am able to make internal and external [trunk] Asterisk calls.

Only issue I am facing is with hangup in ringing state of incoming call.

(1)     Make a call from external X-lite to FXS and FXS is in ringing state
now

(2)     Disconnect the caller [X-lite]

(3)     X-lite sending cancel message to asterisk but hangup callback
[phone_hangup] is not invoking in driver.

(4)     Calle [FXS] is ringing till timeout; as I have timeout case incase
of ringing exceeded 30sec.

If I disconnect the caller after connection got establish then hangup
callback for callee is proper and no issues.

I found some links in net regarding this, but solution is not clear.

Please suggest me, is any additional asterisk settings are required in
driver.

Thanks for any replies.

Regards,

Garge.