[asterisk-users] Receive Call from unknown user

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Tue Oct 12 09:05:02 CDT 2010

Am 12.10.10 07:57, schrieb Malvin Rito:
> Hello List,
>
> I have noticed for the past few weeks that someone from an unknown IP is
> trying to make a call to my Asterisk box, below is the sample content of the
> log file. Sometimes the calls are being made every seconds.
>
> Is my system being hack by someone?

hello,

if you look at the ip,where this calls come from, it say
113.105.153.251 ->
inetnum:        113.96.0.0 - 113.111.255.255
netname:        CHINANET-GD
descr:          CHINANET Guangdong province network
descr:          Data Communication Division
descr:          China Telecom

so if you dont know someone in china, it would be a good idea to block
this AND set allowguest=no to prevent this in future.

best regards

stefan schmidt