[asterisk-users] Second time Parking issue

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Mon Oct 11 15:24:26 CDT 2010

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of max.asterisk
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 3:21 PM
To: Asterisk Developers Mailing List; Asterisk Users Mailing List -
Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] Second time Parking issue

Hello All,

I have a issue with park and pickup feature.

I have asterisk 1.4.35 branch,

Here is the scenario for the park and pickup.

I have changed parking feature with *72 for my asterisk in features.conf.

When i have inbound call it comes to one extension or ring group and then I
put that inbound call in parking.

After that I will dial some extension to get that call back, I am using
parkedcalls application for that.

It is working fine, the issue is now when i have picked up call and
connected again then I want to park that inbound call second time,

But asterisk is not allowing that dtmf or parking.

I am not able to do park same call second time.

can any one help me for second time parking on inbound call.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Max Alex

What does your features.conf look like?  Have you looked at the CLI output
during this process (or read /var/log/asterisk/full)?