[asterisk-users] OpenR2

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Oct 11 05:06:04 CDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 01:08:50AM -0300, Flavio Miranda wrote:

> Hi all,
> Is it Openr2 supported by asterisk 1.6.2 without pach instalation ?

Yes. Provided you have libopenr2.

> I am a little bit confuse about that. My asterisk 1.6.2 show me the
> following warning:
>  Unknown signalling method 'mfcr2' at line 29.

Most likely you didn't have libopenr2 (or its development headers,
depending on the installaation type)

> I had downloaded   and instaled openr2-1.3.0 but the messages is still shown.
> Which files I must to change in order to have everything working properly.

A. You need to re-run the configure script of asterisk and rebuild it.

B. How have you installaed openr2? From source or from a binary package?
If from a binary package, you probably also need the -dev / -devel
package.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com