[asterisk-users] Dahdi missing

Flavio Miranda flaviormiranda at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 10 01:30:48 CDT 2010

Thanks!

I am from Brasil and intend to use mfc r2 and now I have following conditions:
Digium Wildcard TE110P T1/E1 Card 0      RED     0      0      0      CCS HDB3 CRC4     0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)Wildcard TDM410P Board 1                 OK      0      0      0      CAS Unk           0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)
 look like good!
The only thing strange is that  dahdi-channels.conf don´t appear after dahdi_genconf command. Is it indispensable?

Att,

Flavio Roberto Miranda

MSN:flaviormiranda at hotmail.com
Skype: flaviormiranda