[asterisk-users] Dahdi missing

Flavio Miranda flaviormiranda at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 9 23:54:35 CDT 2010

Hi,

  Trying to configure my  tdm410p card, my dahdi in asterisk cli was missing.
!            ael          agent        agi          cdr          channel      cli          config       console      core         database     devstate     dialplan     dnsmgr       dundi        features     file         group        hangup       help         http         iax2         indication   keys         local        logger       manager      meetme       mgcp         minivm       mixmonitor   module       moh          no           originate    parkedcalls  phoneprov    pri          queue        realtime     reload       rtcp         rtp          say          sip          skinny       sla          stun         timing       transcoder   udptl        ulimit       unistim      voicemail

 Anybody know what file control the presence or not od dahdi in asterisk cli?
Att,

Flavio Roberto Miranda

MSN:flaviormiranda at hotmail.com
Skype: flaviormiranda