[asterisk-users] OpenVPN tunnel and one-way audio - Do I still need a SIP proxy?

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 13:24:07 CDT 2010

Glad to hear it helped you Dennison.

VPN is such a confusing beast to lots of people I think and hence the
off-topic. It's also not well documented or maybe the feature is not widely
used within the Asterisk community. I think it would be very good if some
standard guidelines become available from the Asterisk side on this.

Good day,
Bruce