[asterisk-users] AMI getting related channels in Ringing state

Daniel Tryba daniel at tryba.nl
Thu Oct 7 11:43:57 CDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 06, 2010 at 01:56:55PM +0200, Daniel Tryba wrote:
> Issuing the AMI Status command results in a list of active channels. But
> how to figure out which channels are related before the call is
> answered?

Anybody?

My workaround for this problem is setting a persistent variable in the
incoming channel:
Set(__xuniqueid=${RAND(100000,999999)}-${CALLERID(num)}-${EXTEN})
and match related channels this on the same xuniqueid variable.
To bad * doesn't set such a variable itself, I now have to make sure any
originating call executes this function.

--

   Daniel Tryba