[asterisk-users] How to learn encrypted VoIP development for embedded systems

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:51:08 CDT 2010

Hi list,

A few times I have been asked if I could do encrypted VoIP development, for
embedded systems, and in C++. And my answer has been in negative.

Now I am thinking I should start learning how to do it, but I have no clue
where to start from. I have been developing in Java for some time now, but
haven't touched C++ in years. I haven't programmed for embedded systems.
Even if I knew C++ well enough, I have no idea how to program my own
protocols and then also come up with some encryption methods for them.

I'll appreciate if those of you who have experience in this field could
guide me to any references, links, books, or other learning sources.

Sincerely,

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria