[asterisk-users] How to test BIG traffic throughDAHDI/WANPIPEinterfaces

Ingmar Steen i.steen at teleknowledge.nl
Wed Oct 6 09:01:50 CDT 2010

Hi Danny,

We're using A104 cards which reduces the complexity of the necessary
cable (it's a regular T1/E1 cross cable).

In case of a A108, the cable that would come closest to what we're doing
is combining the A108 Straight Thru Y Cable and the A108 Cross-Over Y
Cable (or getting both and connecting them with straight thru F-F
connectors).

Met vriendelijke groet,

Ingmar Steen

Teleknowledge