[asterisk-users] Which virtualization tech to get PCI assignment ?

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 6 01:28:10 CDT 2010

Hello,

I'm looking for a virtualization technique with which I could easily assign
PCI/PCIe boards to virtual machines.

If this matters, I don't need to be able to use several boards nor to run
several virtual machines at the same time as I'm just looking for a way to
easily mimic several production machines on the same hardware and switch
from one project to another.
In every project, I'm using the same OS (Debian).

In my previous searches, I've read LXC could be matching my needs but I
couldn't read anything about PCI assignment.

Suggestions ?

Regards