[asterisk-users] Asterisk CDR Radius error

Sreenivas Sreenivas phanisreeni at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 00:41:33 CDT 2010

Hi,
As per the Asterisk documentation mentioned in the
http://svnview.digium.com/svn/asterisk/ ... iew=markup followed the
procedure for "Call Detail Recording to RADIUS Server".

I was getting the following error "DEBUG[12542] cdr_radius.c: Unable to create
RADIUS record. CDR not recorded!"

Any one faced this issues with RaidusClinet-ng(0.5.6) with Asterisk 1.6.2.14

I also faced this issue, any reason why cdr_radius.c is unable to create the
record itslef.?

Thanks,
Phaneesh