[asterisk-users] Implementing more than one asterisk instance in the same hardware machine?

Nikhil d.nikhil at cem-solutions.net
Tue Oct 5 06:42:44 CDT 2010

  Hi
We can run multiple instance of asterisk in same box with different IP
and port. U need to install asterisk in different location eg: 1:
/home/asterisk1/ 2 , : /home/asterisk2 ,and run both from that path ,
listen ip and port should be different.

command to run:

$ /home/asterisk1/usr/sbin/asterisk -g for first asterisk
$ /home/asterisk2/usr/sbin/asterisk -g for second asterisk

Thanks
Nikhil