[asterisk-users] DAHDI 2.2.1, Asterisk 1.6.2.6 - Channel unacceptable (6)

Maxim Dolgikh maxim.dolgikh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 16:44:01 CDT 2010

Hello,

I have the same problem, you said that was a configuration problem. I
play with configuration but can not get it working.
Can you please show you working configuration.

Any help appreciated.

-------------------------------------------original
messages-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

it was some configuration error. I droped the old config and started
with the sample file to build a new one. Therefore I do not know
which parameter in chan_dahdi.conf caused the problem. Anyway, now
it is working.

The only remaining problem is that no caller ID is available for
incoming calls.

Hi,

we have a problem with a Digium TE122 card, DAHDI 2.2.1
and Asterisk 1.6.2.6 in the UK.

Outgoing calls do work without problems, but each incoming call
fails:

Protocol Discriminator: Q.931 (8)  len=9
Call Ref: len= 2 (reference 1/0x1) (Originator)
Message type: RELEASE (77)
[08 02 82 86]
Cause (len= 4) [ Ext: 1  Coding: CCITT (ITU) standard (0)  Spare: 0
     Location: Public network serving the local user (2)
Ext: 1  Cause: Channel unacceptable (6), class = Normal Event (0) ]
Processing IE 8 (cs0, Cause)
q931.c:3801 q931_receive: call 1 on channel 1 enters state 0 (Null)
Channel 0/1, span 1 got hangup, cause 6

The dial plan just consists of a Ringing() and a Wait(2).

Most configuration errors probably should affect outgoing calls as well.
A working configruation example would be very helpfull.

Any help appreciated