[asterisk-users] debian/dahdi/zaphfc - Unable to receive TEI fromnetwork!

Felix Kaechele heffer at fedoraproject.org
Sun Oct 3 10:25:37 CDT 2010

Am 02.10.2010 15:55, schrieb Alex:

> I'm not that much thrilled by ISDN these days, I mostly want to get back
> to a working setup. But since I've battled with this for a few days, if
> a few more days are needed to help debug what appears to be a problem
> with vzaphfc (?), I can spend some time. That is, if you care to provide
> test scenarios and/or test/instrumented code. Tell me if this needs to
> be moved off (this) list... jabber would be fine, if you say so.

Exactly the same scenario for me. I talked to tzafrir on IRC but
unfortunately I did that during a very busy time for me so I wasn't able
to devote the time it would have needed.
For me problems started when upgrading to DAHDI 2.4.0 (from 2.3.0.1).
But maybe the fault in my case lies in libpri 1.4.12 because that is
what's needed for Asterisk 1.8.0.
However, downgrading to 2.3.0.1 (even with the newer libpri) makes
things work again. So I'm almost sure that it's somewhere in the
DAHDI/vzaphfc code.

Felix