[asterisk-users] Security - Using Linksys PAP2T from outside with a dynamic IP is there anyway to block all other traffic but those of the PAP2T?

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 18:37:35 CDT 2010

Thanks Roger.

I will be trying this box to see what I can do. Otherwise, I'd probably have
to find a list of all of the Rogers (The ISP providing internet to these
boxes) IPs to at least limit the attacks to Rogers ISP.

hmmm....

Or maybe secure is using DNS like this:
 sdlfjdsfJ#@$523k4j98sd7fkjh324#@$832.dyndns.org

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^isn't that a security feature in itself?

Thanks