[asterisk-users] Security - Using Linksys PAP2T from outside with a dynamic IP is there anyway to block all other traffic but those of the PAP2T?

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 14:43:02 CDT 2010

I was confusing the asterisk server side of sip_nat with the PAP2T. So,
PAP2T can only register to DynDNS and that's all.

What sort of a script would I be looking for? something to query DynDNS for
the new IP of the device to add to firewall? This might however bring down
time if inquiry is not successful.

Or can I setup my own Dyndns server on the Asterisk server and have those
PAP2T units registered to it and then work it from there when their IPs
change?

Thanks