[asterisk-users] RE : Re: differential billing

Grygoriy Dobrovolskyy megahohol at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 05:09:57 CDT 2010

Stop advertising.

Le 26 sept. 2010 09:46, "Faisal Hanif" <faisal at vopium.com> a écrit :

 Hi Abdul-Basit,

If you need only different intervals of billing you can easily do it
using any AGI as we are doing it in Perl AGIs using post call billing.
But if you need realtime billing then the most stable and flexible
option is to use FastAGI+ AMI. I have tested it in JAVA and it worked
for me up to a load 100 calls. It may work more but I haven't tested it.
Asterisk and Billing-Server was running on separate machines.

For further help you can call me (as you know my number :P).

Regards,

Faisal Hanif