[asterisk-users] TCP port, VPN and resolving the cutting voice problem

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 11:17:51 CST 2010

Dear;

I know understand the latency due to the resending .. But if the link was have a good speed internet, then resending will make a big latency?

Maybe this latency better than having a cutting voice?

What if we reduce the packet size and make it TCP, so resending might cause acceptable delay?

But again, what about running IAX in TCP port, this is possible?

Any other solution to resolve the cutting in the voice while others doing download and browsing?

Regards
Bilal