[asterisk-users] OT: for those wondering on the stability

Matt Watson matt at mattgwatson.ca
Tue Nov 30 09:27:47 CST 2010

I'd suggest you take the opportunity to patch that box while its going to go
offline anyways!

*nix is not immune to security problems despite what some might like to
think!  Also, I believe Asterisk has had a couple relatively
serious vulnerabilities that have been patched in 1.4 and 1.6 over the last
2 years - of course you could of already patched those without a reboot.