[asterisk-users] How to hangup all channels

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at sunfone.com
Mon Nov 29 10:26:49 CST 2010

Un-un-top posting...

On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 16:11 +0000, Andrew Thomas wrote:
> Re-top-posting...
>
> I was merely pointing out that AGI exists (teach a man to fish...)!
>
> Sorry for not being as perfect as you...

I think you are missing the point entirely.  The OP wants to hangup all
channels, and appears to want to do so from a web interface, which makes
sense.  Writing an AGI does not make sense, as you would have to call
into the PBX to execute it, and basically hangup on yourself.  Don't get
me wrong, it would work, but it seems like a bad design.  Teach a man to
fish, but teach him to do it with a fishing rod, not a crowbar.