[asterisk-users] Meetme Realtime in 1.6

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Fri Nov 26 10:20:57 CST 2010

	I have a server running 1.6.2.13 that uses realtime for most
configurations.  Everything works fine except for meetme.  When I use
Meetme with Realtime any options specified in the dial plan are ignored.
For example:

exten => 1557,1,Meetme(905,icM(somemusic))

	With realtime I just get dropped into the conference room.  If I used
meetme.conf directly it does prompt me for my name and use the proper
MoH.  Should I open a bug for this?

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001