[asterisk-users] Why doesn't Asterisk project document certain important features of Asterisk officially?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 02:31:28 CST 2010

To be honest this is the first time I see this wiki mentioned. It doesn't
even come up in talks on this list. The wiki should be advertised often and
there should be some sort of active monitoring and supervision of the
contents as well as some serious ongoing official contributions. All this
well help get it running otherwise voipinfo.org still stays as the main (not
so trusted and partially documented) site to be.

Just checking for AMI events for Asterisk 1.8 on the wiki and there is no
mention of it. That is an example of what I think Digium can fill in rather
than outsider contributers.

Thanks for the inputs guys.