[asterisk-users] Why doesn't Asterisk project document certain important features of Asterisk officially?

Paul Belanger pabelanger at digium.com
Wed Nov 24 20:06:40 CST 2010

On 10-11-24 08:34 PM, Sherwood McGowan wrote:
> True, but then some of us registered on that site and still don't have
> the ability to edit...I thought it was a community effort? Maybe I was
> wrong

Once registered you will be able to post comments, not edit.  If you
would like to become part of the documentation process, I would
recommend talking to some on #asterisk-dev.

It is my understanding there will be workflows around the wiki content
and a reviews process for new submissions.

--
Paul Belanger
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer